SOCO (Scottish Online Chess Organisation)
SCOTTISH TEAM CHALLENGE (NEW)!
This is a new online event under the control of SOCO (Scottish Online Chess Organisation). The plan is to have a Scottish team event over a number of divisions which hopefully will grow into something bigger online in the future.
CHESS TEAM CHALLENGE
- All matches will take place on chess.com using their team format.
- Chess.com grading will be used automatically.
- Entry Fee: £12 per team (£2 discount for Chess Scotland members).
- Teams of 4 players.
- Matches to take place during the week (evenings) or if teams agree weekends,
- Two matches will be played against the same opponent (black & white)
As soon as the first match finishes, the second game will automatically start.
- Time-Control: 25 minutes + 10 seconds increments.
- All pgn`s will be subject to fair play rules (Chess Scotland) and if passed submitted for allegro grading.
- All will be coordinated using the LMS management system.
- Matches will be arranged through Chess.com with the home team/club issuing the challenge.
- Matches will take place during the week on the home teams designated night unless both teams come to another arrangement (Weekends?). If teams cannot agree a date the league controllers will step in to resolve issue.