Entries close on Thurs 26th May 22
ENTRIES (so far)
1.Ray Noble (1591)
Standings after 0 rounds.
Summer Online Round One – Sun 12th June 22
Summer Online Round 2: Sun 10th July 22
Castlehill Summer Online Round 3 – Sun 31st July 22
Summer Online Round Four (last) – Sun 21st Aug 22
SUMMER ONLINE RULES (DRAFT)
- All games will be played on Lichess unless agreed with Competition organiser in advance to change platform.
- TIME-CONTROL: 45 minutes + 20 second increment
- First named is white and must make the challenge.
- All matches must be Rated; Standard;
All players should check this is correct if not, refuse the challenge and then re-challenging with correct settings/time-control
- Sundays are the official match date, but players can make their own arrangements if both agree
- Rounds: 4 round Swiss.
Round One: Sun 12th June 22
Round Two: Sun 10th July 22
Round Three: Sun 31st July 22
Round Four: Sun 21st Aug 22
- A player can request a bye in only once in any of the first 4 rounds only. A bye is ½ point.
- All games go for Chess Scotland Allegro grading.
- Players should contact/email their opponent ASAP to find a suitable date to play the match. Any problems contact the competition organiser.